We've teamed up with Cadw to offer 2 for 1 entry on all of these heritage sites.
We've got some of the best castles in the world in Wales and some of the most beautiful ones too. We have abbeys, churches and chapels and some of the most atmospheric ancient monuments that visitors have been seeking out for thousands of years. We've teamed up with Cadw to offer 2 for 1 entry on all of these heritage sites. Explore all 130 Cadw sites here
So why not make 2019 the year you discovered the history, legends and myths surrounding Wales' most amazing attractions. All you have to do is present a valid train ticket.
- See the T&C's
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to all adults aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoters and their affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the expiry of the promotional period
- The offer is available to anyone who has a train ticket valid for a relevant journey when they visit any of the listed paid staffed Cadw sites
- The train ticket must be valid for that day. This can include season valid season tickets, returns, open returns, weekly passes, rovers and rangers, carnet/multiflex and off peak. Tickets displayed on mobile devices and retail receipts will also be accepted
- Tickets for non-Transport for Wales services will also be accepted, but excluding train tickets from heritage or scenic railway
- A valid train ticket will allow one person to gain free entry to the selected Cadw site, when accompanied by another person paying the applicable Cadw entry charge. The valid train ticket must be presented at the point of purchase of entry to the Cadw site.
- This train ticket special offer is not applicable to single person entry to a Cadw site. For groups of more than two persons, further valid train tickets are required, one for every two people seeking to benefit from this 2-for-1 offer.
- Train ticket special offer access to Cadw sites is entirely at the discretion of Cadw staff. Transport for Wales takes no responsibility for non-admission to Cadw sites.
- Transport for Wales normal terms and conditions for exchange, replacement or refund of train tickets remains unchanged. Refunds will not be made due to the inability to benefit from this Cadw offer.
- End date of offer 31 December 2020
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers
Cadw Welsh Government, Plas Carew, Unit 5/7 Cefn Coed, Parc Nantgarw, Cardiff, CF15 7QQ