We always try and ensure our trains run on time, but delays do occur sometimes and when this happens, we will offer fair and appropriate compensation.
- I brought a ticket but did not travel because of a delay or cancelation - do I get money back?
- I did not travel am I entitled to a money back?
- I had to travel on an alternative service and arrived late - do I get money back?
- My train was on time but I was unsatisfied with the service - do I get money back?
- Are there other types of compensation available?
- How do I get a refund for a Season Ticket? (Weekly, Monthly and Annual Season Tickets)
- What can I do if I am not happy with the response from the Customer Relations team?
- Who deals with complaints and enquiries?
- What are my refund rights?
Got a question that isn't answered here? Let us know