These frequently asked questions provide information about our current arrangements for helping disabled and older passengers travel on our trains including details about our facilities at stations. It also provides useful contact details and information that you may need for planning your journeys.
Should you have any questions regarding how we work with other organisations, or require information on our policies, please see ‘Making rail accessible: Guide to policies and practices’.
Alternatively please call our Customer Relations Team by calling 03333 211 202, on email email@example.com or pick up a printed copy from our staffed stations.
- How Do I Book Assisted Travel? (Assisted travel for passengers)
- Alternative Accessible Transport
- Where Can I get Passenger Information (Passenger Information)
- How do I buy a ticket? (Tickets and fares)
- Services at Stations
- On the Train
- Making Connections
- Can I get information in Alternative Accessible Formats
- What Accessibility Features do our Current Trains Have (Annex 1 Rolling Stock)
- Is there a Map of the TFW Network? – (Network Map)
Got a question that isn't answered here? Let us know