Want to know more about how we deal with delays, break downs, service alterations, and disruptions. Here are some frequently asked questions around our timetable
- Do your trains always wait for connections?
- How do you deal with service disruption?
- How do leaves on the line affect trains?
- How can I check on service alterations and disruptions?
- What are you doing to improve the reliability of the infrastructure?
- Who decides the times and the frequency of the services you run?
- Why do your trains break down and what are you doing about it?
- Why does Network Rail plan and do engineering works on the network?
- Why don't trains stop at some stations?
- Why is my train delayed, cancelled or replaced by bus?
- What is your policy on providing alternative transport?
Got a question that isn't answered here? Let us know