- Would you like the chance to influence our accessibility policies?
- Review our designs for new stations or refurbishments?
- Explore real-life mock-ups of new train designs?
- Advise us on how to support Deaf, Disabled and older customers effectively?
- Perform mystery shops to give us data to see where we do well and what we need to work on?
Then join our Accessibility Panel!
We’re looking for Deaf, disabled and older customers to sit on our Accessibility Panel
The first meeting is 3 December 2018 in Shrewsbury. The meetings are every three months.
You can read more about the role here by downloading this role description
We are not currently recruiting for any more Accessibility Panel members