More from Sunday
We’ve transformed Sunday timetables across our network, with a 40% increase in services across the network, giving you more choice than ever before and making travel easier.
Increasing Sunday services is an important step in our journey to build a transport network you can be proud of.
Some of the improvements include
Rhymney – Cardiff:
- Seven extra services between Rhymney and Cardiff
- 13 extra services between Cardiff and Caerphilly including earlier and later services
Treherbert – Cardiff
- 13 extra services now providing an hourly service including earlier and later services.
Barry Island – Cardiff
- The summer timetable now running all year round including earlier and later services.
Cardiff Bay Shuttle
- 30 extra services and will now run until 22:00 (previously finished at 1900)
Maesteg – Cardiff
- A brand new service with 14 services, 7 in each direction
Cardiff Central – Swansea
- 15 extra services between the two cities including earlier and later services
Shrewsbury – Crewe
- Seven extra services with the introduction of new shuttle service for local stops and faster direct services
Pwllheli – Machynlleth
- Eight extra services, increasing the service from one return service to five return services throughout the day
Aberystwyth – Shrewsbury
- Five extra services
Chester – Crewe
- Extra services as the summer service extends to an all-year service.
Llandudno Junction – Llandudno Town
- Extends to an all-year service with 31 extra Sunday services
Llandudno Junction – Blaenau Ffestiniog
- Extends to an all-year service with eight extra services
Holyhead to Manchester
- Additional services with earlier starts and later finishes