- Seats likely to be available
- Fewer seats available for social distancing
- Trains expected to be busier with few or no seats available for social distancing
- No data available at this station for this service.
- The information above is for Transport for Wales direct train services only. Regrettably we’re unable to show passenger capacity information for other train operators.
- Information will not be available where trains are replaced by buses or if there is disruption to normal services.
- You must wear a face covering on our trains unless you’re exempt. Guidance on wearing face coverings available here.
- Government guidance on using public transport may change. Please check before you travel.
*How accurate is our capacity checker?
We've calculated our capacity information based on daily customer counts by conductors from the previous working day. We've also looked at the historic data from previous weeks to help us get a view on our service capacity week on week. This gives an indication of how many passengers are travelling on each of our services.
This data is just an indication and is not to be taken as a real-time reflection on the capacity of our services. Some train services may not be included in the collection of this information.
In order to improve services for customers, our train times are constantly reviewed. This means that some of the train times shown in this capacity checker (using historic information) may occasionally be different to those shown in more up to date journey planning and ticket buying systems.