Venture further afield with the Explore Cardiff & Valleys ticket. You can use it for the whole day from 0930 Monday to Friday or all day at weekends (not bank holidays).
|Explore Cardiff & Valleys||£13.50||£6.70||£8.90|
Where to buy an Explore Cardiff and Valleys Ticket
Buy Explore Cardiff & Valleys from your local rail station booking office.
Our Bus Partners
Here is a list of the bus operators in Wales that will accept the 'Explore Cardiff & Valleys'
- Stagecoach South Wales Bus
- Thomas of Rhondda
Terms & Conditions
- Enjoy unlimited travel in the designated geographical area for a day on Transport for Wales services.
- For travel between Maesteg - Cardiff Central via Pontyclun or Llantwit Major, plus Barry Island - Barry, Penarth - Grangetown and Cardiff Central - Treherbert/Merthyr Tydfil/Aberdare/Rhymney/Ebbw Vale.
- Valid for travel after 09:30 Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- No restriction on buses.
- Valid on Transport for Wales services
- Buy Explore Cardiff & Valleys from your local rail station booking office.
- If there are no ticket buying facilities at the station where you are starting your journey, you can also buy Explore Cardiff & Valleys from a Conductor on board a Transport for Wales service.
- Unused tickets are refundable subject to an administration fee.
- Price valid until 31st December 2020.