You can enjoy unlimited travel in West Wales between Carmarthen, Pembroke Dock, Milford Haven and Fishguard with our Explore West Wales Day ticket.
|Explore West Wales||£13.00||£6.50||£8.50|
Where to buy an Explore West West Wales Ticket
Buy Explore West Wales from your local rail station booking office
Whether you're a foodie, rambler, adrenaline junkie or just looking for a quiet spot to relax.
Visit Wales has some great ideas for your trip
Terms & Conditions
- Explore West Wales offers unlimited travel on Transport for Wales services between and including Carmarthen, Pembroke Dock, Fishguard Harbour and Milford Haven for one day.
- Valid for travel after 08:45 Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Please note: From 21st April, anyone purchasing this ticket for travel from 19th May, will have a restriction of ‘valid for travel from 9.30’ instead of 9.15.
- Valid on Transport for Wales services
- Buy Explore West Wales from your local rail station booking office.
- If there are no ticket buying facilities at the station where you are starting your journey, you can also buy Explore West Wales from a Conductor on board a Transport for Wales service.
- Unused tickets are refundable subject to an administration fee.