Take in the view along the stunning Cambrian Coast with an Explore Cambrian Day ticket.
You can use it for the whole day from 0915 Monday to Friday or all day at weekends (not bank holidays) on trains from Pwllheli to Aberystwyth and Machynlleth.
|Explore Cambrian Coast||£13.50||£6.70||£22.00||£8.90|
|Explore Cambrian Coast|
*Save more with a 16-25, Two Together, Disabled Persons or Senior Railcards.
Where to buy a Cambrian Coast Ticket
Terms and Conditions
- Enjoy unlimited travel in the designated geographical area for a day on Transport for Wales services.
- Unlimited travel on Transport for Wales services between and including Machynlleth, Aberystwyth and Pwllheli for one day.
- Valid for travel after 09:15 Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Valid on Transport for Wales services
- Buy Explore Cambrian from your local rail station booking office or from the ticket vending machine at Aberystwyth station.
- If there are no ticket buying facilities at the station where you are starting your journey, you can also buy Explore Cambrian from a Conductor on board a Transport for Wales service.
- Unused tickets are refundable subject to an administration fee.
- Price valid until 31st December 2021.