Venture further afield with the Explore Cardiff and Valleys ticket.
You can use it for the whole day from 0930 Monday to Friday or all day at weekends (not bank holidays).
|Explore Cardiff and Valleys||£13.50||£6.70||£8.90|
|Explore Cardiff and Valleys|
*Save more with a 16-25, Two Together, Disabled Persons or Senior Railcards.
Where to buy an Explore Cardiff and Valleys Ticket
Buy Explore Cardiff & Valleys from your local rail station booking office.
Our Bus Partners
Here is a list of the bus operators in Wales that will accept the 'Explore Cardiff & Valleys'
- Stagecoach South Wales Bus
- Thomas of Rhondda
Terms and Conditions
- Enjoy unlimited travel in the designated geographical area for a day on Transport for Wales services.
- For travel between Maesteg - Cardiff Central via Pontyclun or Llantwit Major, plus Barry Island - Barry, Penarth - Grangetown and Cardiff Central - Treherbert/Merthyr Tydfil/Aberdare/Rhymney/Ebbw Vale.
- Valid for travel after 09:30 Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- No restriction on buses.
- Valid on Transport for Wales services
- Buy Explore Cardiff and Valleys from your local rail station booking office.
- If there are no ticket buying facilities at the station where you are starting your journey, you can also buy Explore Cardiff & Valleys from a Conductor on board a Transport for Wales service.
- Unused tickets are refundable subject to an administration fee.
- Price valid until 31st December 2021.