Manchester, with its excitingly vibrant culture, has plenty to offer the day tripper. A full calendar of year-round festivals and attractions - including the magical Christmas Market, world class restaurants, galleries, museums, and enough shopping opportunities to keep you busy for a very long time.
Both Manchester Arndale and intu Trafford retail outlets can rival London’s Oxford Street for designer stores, with the latter incorporating the IMAX cinema, Legoland Discovery and the fabulous Sea Life centre.
Manchester has something for everyone, whether you’re travelling there for business or pleasure.
We have a range of ticket options available, designed to save you both money and hassle. By downloading our easily accessible app, you can find the best deals on Advance tickets and all of our lowest available fares.
- Why choose Transport for Wales?
- Transport for Wales put the passenger at the heart of every journey. We consider your comfort, ease of travel, and safety concerns first and foremost. Operating throughout Wales and the West of England, Transport for Wales makes sure you reach your destination feeling relaxed.
- What types of train tickets can you get?
- Do the trains have free Wifi?
- The majority of our trains offer free WiFi, allowing you to use your mobile devices while you travel.
- What safety precautions are in place on TfW trains?